- The admin dashboard has been updated with the first 'widgets'. These are a new way to control your site without having to dive too deeply into other admin sections. The aim? Keeping simple tasks simple.
- All plugins now feature the ability to set scopes on them. This stops them from being visible to users not on the whitelist allowing for the creation of 'logged in' plugins and then deeper than that, plugins for specific user types.
Blog post menu plugin
- We have built a new plugin to display a menu of blog posts based on a given blog category. If the plugin is on a page with a blog post, the plugin is able to automatically detect the correct category to display posts from.
- Features an auto select option that will grab the category name for the blog post page you put the plugin on in order to make updating to the list title automatic.
- We have implemented ChartJS into the code base allowing for the use of graphs and charts when the need for them arises.
Contact form plugin
- The contact form plugin now assigns unique class names to each input row to allow for more specific selectors.
- We have changed around the CRM admin side management pages to enable event management and category parents.
- We've also changed tag management, which has been made a lot more generic.
- When new files are uploaded to the file manager, they now appear at the top to be selected quickly.
- The login plugin now allows for a URL to be entered to redirect the user upon successfully logging in.
- The menu plugin now adds a generated UUID to the end of it's class to allow for more styling and scripting options in templates.
- The thumbnail from a blog post is now used as the page's O:G image. A page can also have a thumbnail set to be used as an O:G image.
Plugin page finder tool
- There is a new tab in the admin dashboard, it allows the user to select from any plugin in use on the website and see what pages that plugin is on.
- We have removed Google UA as Google TAG manager is now the encouraged default.
Blog Post Menu plugin
- Previously, going between pages that had blog post menu plugin's on them would cause the title to be carried over, this has been fixed.
Contact Form plugin
- The contact plugin now adds a generated UUID to the end of it's class to allow for more styling and scripting options in templates.
- There was an issue where changing modes would cause plugin tracking to be lost.
- We are now tracking the last focused plugin and only allowing an auto-commit when there is no valid last focused plugin.
- This change should allow a user to start selecting text from within a text plugin and finish the selection by releasing the mouse button outside of the text plugin.
- Added an input field for the user to enter a label.
- The Twitter plugin now opens Tweets in a new tab to allow for users to easily return to the site they were browsing.