- Bulletin plugin finished, now aligns bulletins to the centre and a maximum of 3 bulletin items are allowed. Also allows for change of background colour and image from within the plugin.
Contact Form plugin
- The contact form plugin has a new field allowing for a user to leave a star rating.
- A new option has been added to the contact form plugin that allows implicit consent to data storage for GDPR.
- Robots.txt admin dashboard component now allows for direct editing (toggle on/off).
- Jolojo now supports PayPal!
- Basket plugin now allows a simple direct to basket URL without onClick or onHover displaying basket link. Drop down basket list now user selectable (on/off).
Ecom Engine (WIP)
- Our Ecommerce engine is currently being developed but the foundations are laid:
- Shipping matrices allow for shipping prices and conditions to be set.
- The Basket Plugin allows for a shopping cart to be displayed on a page that keeps track of products a customer has added.
- The Product Plugin allows a user to define a product and add details to be displayed on a page.
- The Checkout Plugin allows for a customer to purchase products in their basket via a payment gateway.
- We have updated the file manager and the file API to support altering the Title attribute in a file's EXIF data. This feature is only available for PDF files at the moment.
- Jest framework implemented to unit testing of front-end components. Getting closer to TDD!
- Sortable library now replaced with VueDraggable. Various additional changes to make this more usable for site admins dragging Content Frameworks and Plugins onto and around a page.
Pikaday Date Pickers
- All plugins that use the Pikaday date picker now displays 100 years in the past and future to allow for easier year selection.
- After updates to the Auth engine, additional verification to make sure that a user is correctly set-up.
- Fix to allow email address to be changed by non Admin user (Member level).
- User scope requests from a non-originating API tweaked.
- The bulletin plugin placeholder text has been altered to be clearer and there is now placeholder content on a page if any bulletin blocks are empty.
- The Order Management page in the admin section has been rearranged.
- URL added to Logout plugin
- Checkout data now editable via non checkout plugins.
- CSS updates to fix some display issues.
- When downloading a file or multiple files .zip files will now download correctly.
- A small bug fix to get rid of a console error message when you try to create a folder and then cancel without typing a name.
- We've removed the “version” column from the “list” UI view.
- Clean up the “list” UI view HTML and CSS to make table cell widths based on percentages.
Images & Files Manager
- Image EXIF data is removed from images (due to GDPR), however the orientation EXIF data is read and image oriented correctly to allow for images that have been uploaded with orientation data (common on some mobile phones.)
- File manager – now opens the correctly requested directory if an existing file or image has been stored in a plugin.
- Fix to the Instagram plugin to allow posts to feed correctly with no text content.
- Minor fix to only allow valid email addresses for PayPal gateway.
- Unique classes have been added to the profile display plugin to allow for more styling options.
- A memory leak that was causing the profile plugin to load slowly has been fixed.
- Images that are moved independently in the File Manager now update in the profile Schema engine.
- Better error handling. Add icons replaced to platform standard. Deleted profiles now removed from page table. Sorting now allowed by department.