Progressive Web Application
- Jolojo now has the ability to be deployed as a PWA (big client project), end-point handling as good as we can at this stage (although it is pretty amazing), final touches still need to be added.
- Major changes to templating including new UI for branches (layout changes on-page).
- Added Edit as a permanent link to the Admin bar
- Lots of bug fixes for the sort/re-order plugins, as well as ease of use improvements for them.
Drag 'n' Drop
- Drag and drop sorting to menu plugin
Rich Text Editor
- Inline editing on the RTE improved.
Notable GoLang changes
- Implement automatic node-block fixups on page render.
- Allow find/create/update to be called with internal tokens check.
- Add a hook to find scope ids on read.
- Add password updates and password reset emails.
- Make reset password emails require an email template id.
- Allow find all function to execute with internal token.
- Set the same site attr in token cookies to strict mode.
- Update code in accordance with linter checks.
- Change HTTP response to bad request when bad URL supplied.
- Auto-detect argon2id params and rehash passwords.
- Add default scope creation.
- Embed time zone database.