Progressive Web Application
- New work done on PWA's now allows page render caching and preloading in order to process and store data (including images) while offline - ready to be uploaded for when the user goes back online.
- Offline actions buffer - users of the PWA can now track the amount of offline actions they have stored.
- You can now open the SCSS editor using websockets, allowing you make updates in the editor, and preview the site at the same time in a different tab.
- The websockets we're using are from a library within socket.io, which is now integrated into the Jolojo Core.
Inbuilt plugin versioning tool
- Something we have been working on and plan to be finalising soon is inbuilt plugin versioning. This will allow users to rollback changes that have been made to a particular plugin, letting them pick from previous versions.
Customisable Svelte tooltip component
- Tooltip videos and images can be added to plugin directories bundled with webpack. This can allow you to show text and an image/video in a small tip box when users hover over a particular object on the page.
- A complete UI rewrite was needed for Jolojo, so we gave it one! This includes :
- New modal designs
- Dark mode
- Redesigned input fields
- Updated front end menu
- These changes were all made with semantic UI design principles in our best interest.